Last Updated: 09/08/2023 (DD/MM/YYY)
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work or to improve their efficiency, as well as to provide reporting information.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. They enable you to navigate our site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas and making use of our registration and login systems.
- Twitch, YouTube: These cookies allow us to embed Twitch and YouTube content for an enhanced user experience.
- Google ReCAPTCHA: We use Google ReCAPTCHA to protect our forms from automated spam submissions. * required
- Google Fonts: Google Fonts cookies enable us to use custom fonts for a visually pleasing design. * required
- Facebook: These cookies allow us to embed Facebook content and track the effectiveness of our Facebook campaigns.
Managing Your Cookies